Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Trip to the Blazer Game

The kids got to go down on the floor of the Blazers and give them a high 5 as they all ran through after half time. It was fun for them to see how tall they really are and how tall we really are not.
Ok so I had just had surgery a week ago. A hysterectomy! ( a body gone bad) and a bladder tie up ( a body gone badder) Anyways the only way I could make to the coliseum was to go by taxi. That was man powered by my family. I sure was not going to miss this fun time with the family. The story behing the feet--- Allie had bought new shoes and left them in the car to put on, on the way to the game. Well dad cleaned out the car before we went to the game after we had gone and done baptisms for the dead with the kids. ( Not Good) So we get to the game and Allie can not find her shoes and she was not happy:( Dad was not happy either cause he had made a mistake- very rare for the man. I said remember come what may and love it:) they did not think I was so funny. Anyways I gave Allie my shoes and just wore socks because I was getting a ride. At the end of the game my feet were freezing cause I spilled Conners drink all over one of them. It was quite the adventure.




No comments:

The Marchant Dream Team

The Marchant Dream Team
This is what life is all about