Monday, February 23, 2009

A life of a very busy Teenage Daughter



We were all kneeling for family prayer and Allie fell asleep during the prayer. We tried to wake her to sit up for family scriptures but it was hopeless. I am sure she was with us in spirit. She and Luke keep a pretty rigorous schedule. Up at 4:30am gone at 6am and back at about 8:30pm after basketball pracitice. We live for our weekends when we are all together as a family. They never complain just kinda shut down once in a while like this.

2 comments:

Joann said...

Wow, that is a busy schedule. I think it's awesome how you find humor in the littlest things. I bet everyone was having a good chuckle trying to wake her. She's practicing to be a good missionary. Travis said while he was on his mission he often fell asleep while praying. Way to give it your all Allie!!!!

Covina Ballerina said...

Those pictures of Allie are so cute. I feel for her with falling asleep during prayers...last week I was saying my prayers before bed and was out cold for twenty minutes! I was so out of it when I woke up I wasn't sure where I was. I'm sure you all remember when I thought Tracy was suppose to be at seminary and it was still Sunday night! That was one heck of a Sunday nap.

The Marchant Dream Team

The Marchant Dream Team
This is what life is all about