Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN FUN




Halloween was so very fun. The kids looked awesome and they had a great time. Dad could not help but be a part of all the fun with as little bit of effort as possible. It had been a full day. Soccer, a baptism and than halloween fun.








This is Madison as Belle. I made her dress that week. I so wanted to be a little creative instead of cleaning creative. I have not sewed a dress since Lindsey was 8yrs.old She loved it except for all the trying on to make it fit. She really is our little princess.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Mom - this dress is Awesome!!!! can you tell me where I can get a similar pattern? Belen is begging me to make her one... look out - I can't sew a stitch.. without cussing... ey ey ey!!!

The Marchant Dream Team

The Marchant Dream Team
This is what life is all about