Friday, March 20, 2009

So Vaughn and Isaiah are heading out to a scout camp out. We were gonna celebrate our Anniversary but it was either Isaiah get in his required camp out or we go out to celebrate our life together so far. He left it up to me. Of course I gave in so Isaiah would get what he needs to continue on his scouting. Let me tell you about this Man I married many moons ago. He never ceases to amaze me. He is the kindest, most gentle, sweet, loving, affectionate, thoughtfull, smart, funny, (ok Im pushing it a little.) energetic, organized, caring husband and father in the universe. It is pouring outside and he is all excited to eat a hot dog out in the rain with his little boy. He never complains. ( I do it enough for the both of us) He is very silent at times and just goes to work always taking care of what needs to be taken care of. Once when we lost power during a storm, Madison said daddy will fix it, He fixes everything. When he was wearing his wet suit at the beach and Madison saw him in it for the first time she said its superman. She got that right. I am truly the luckiest lady alive. He is a dream boat and I am living the dream. He is the most supportive father of our 8 children and very intune to their every need. Oh how I look forward to growing old with my very best friend. Vaughn I love you! You have made me the happiest and luckiest woman alive.

No comments:

The Marchant Dream Team

The Marchant Dream Team
This is what life is all about